Q: I checked the SIM was well activated. But I can not use the SIM with my phone.
A : Please refer to the following Check list.
1) Check out if the phone is unlocked.
You can consult unlock issue with your phone maker or original telecommunication company.
2) If your phone has 2 SIM slots, insert the SIM only into slot 1(slot 2 : empty) and try rebooting again.
3) Make it clear to turn on and off 5 times.
4) If you have ever used the phone with another SIM from Korea before,
it can be because the prior SIM was still connected to the phone.
In this case, you should contact to the prior SIM company and request to close the connection.
If you can not, please let us know
1. the SIM information
2. the IMEI number of your phone
3. the prior SIM company name
4. your name
5. When was the prior SIM activation
though facebook messenger in this page or firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will try to contact and solve it.
5) Make an APN setting (refer to the manual)